Quality Estate Sale Services
Sorting through an estate sale or probate situation can be overwhelming. Whether you have storage units filled to the brim or a single family home to clear out, we will make sure the estate liquidation goes off without a hitch. There is absolutely no effort on your part necessary. We have conducted thousands of estate sales throughout the Maryland, DC and Virginia areas. It’s an honor for iStuffSellers to assist in sorting and liquidating something as personal and important as an estate. Our goal is always to get you top dollar for your items and we will never charge you an upfront fee.
As a professional estate sale company we can handle any estate sale concern from start to finish. We offer services such as offsite auctions, online sales, consignment and onsite estate sales as well as full estate clean outs, buy outs, appraisals and house cleaning. If you are unsure of which estate service you need or should choose, we are happy to walk you through each of our services to determine which would be most beneficial for your situation.
Unique Estate Liquidation Items
We specialize in handling unique and out of the ordinary estate situations. It’s quite common for a relative or loved one to leave a personal or sensitive item such as a pet behind. We always handle these situations with the utmost care and consideration for you and the estate. We also handle items such as valuable classic cars, jewelry, and one of a kind items often, so you know your valuables will be safe in our care.
Many times our clients inherit items they are not sure the value of. We can appraise your items so you know the market value of each possession and what a realistic asking price is. There are instances where a client is not sure what can and can’t be sold within their estate. We are happy to walk you through the entire estate sale process and ease the stress of attempting the estate liquidation on your own.
Antique and Collectible Estate Items
iStuffSellers has a long history of selling collectibles, antiques and various other rare and hard to find items. If the estate you want to sell contains such items, we have professional appraisers on our team that will tell you exactly what the items are worth. We work to get you the highest price on your items to ensure 100% satisfaction after the estate sale is open. A few of our expertise include: Vintage and collectible toys and figurines as well as vintage furniture, kitchen items, clothing, vehicles and art. We’ve just about seen (and sold!) it all.
Why Choose a Professional Estate Sale Company
- 1. A professional estate sales company is licensed, bonded, and insured.
- 2. Has compiled a network of collectors and buyers who will pay fair prices for collectibles and antiques.
- 3. Many times relatives do not live in the area and cannot take the time from busy schedules to handle the details of an estate sale for their relative.
- 4. Will provide an inventory with fair market values for estate
- 5. When our senior population moves into smaller independent or assisted living arrangements, they are not physically capable of conducting the estate sale and are overwhelmed by the relocation.
- 6. Consulting with seniors to make sure decisions as to what items to sell what items they will need in their new environment are made. Always encouraged to have family take the items they want to keep in the family.
- 7. Estate sales are conducted in a highly professional manner with cameras and staff support for monitoring traffic to avoid any theft. Our estate sales are designed to respect the estate and to show it off in the best possible way.
- 8. No conflict of interest. We price the merchandise to sell at the estate.There is no reason to have leftover items for an antique shop or rented space in storage. Leftovers, are either taken to auction or are donated to a local charity of the client's choice.